Purpose of the role
To ascertain customers immediate need with regards to customer service and sales.
Key Performance Areas
Customer interaction through sales & service experience, process adherence and quality. Accounts/short deliveries/ replacements/pick up’s/irate customs/goods return’s/urgent orders
- Customer assistance with regards to instalment payments, query resolution, order processing, goods returned
- Cash Management aligned to policies & procedures
- Daily administration accurate and timeous aligned to company policies and procedures
- Ensure customers are attended to on entry to show room
- Ensure there immediate needs are ascertained, and assist accordingly
- Ensure customers are assisted at self -help kiosks
Product and process knowledge retention
- Ensure that you are up to date with the catalogue and HomeChoice Products
- Ensure that you are up to date on offers and pricing aligned to catalogue
- Ensure that your system knowledge with regards to customer sales & service is up to date
Visual merchandising & Housekeeping
- Support Visual Merchandising aligned to VM & Housekeeping protocols
- Ensure that Housekeeping is a priority and facilitated throughout the working day, at opening, and closing
- Spot checks on opening times
Goods returns & Administration
- Manage Customer returns administration and stock returns to WFS /GR book audits
- WFS Feedback
Catalogue stock management
- Ensure Catalogues are always readily available
- Ensure that you are up to date with Stock volumes advertised & promotions
Assessment process completion
- Ensure that Assessments are documented on customers account.
- See that assessments are posted and collected timeously.
Accounts/short deliveries/replacements/pick up’s/irate customs/goods return’s/urgent orders
- Assist customers with account queries
All interviews will be taking place via Microsft Teams.
Qualifications & Accreditations
Experience & Skills
Attribute & Behaviours